Liquid Humate is an Ideal Soil Amendment for any Lawn or Garden
Liquid humates are a natural, safe and easy way to add beneficial organic matter to your lawn, garden or potted plants.
Rich, healthy soils contain large amounts of Humus. This critical form of organic matter improves soil structure, aeration, nutrient retention, and provides a haven for beneficial microbes
By adding humic acid directly to the soil you can quickly improve numerous aspects of both the soil health and the health of the grasses, plants, and crops growing in the soil.
Liquid Humic Acid is a fantastic soil amendment that improves both clay and sandy soils.
- Easier to apply than compost and weed free.
- Stimulates beneficial soil microorganisms.
- Penetrates the soil quickly, going directly to the roots for rapid absorption.
- Increases and enlarges root systems.
- Can be used with other fertilizers and is ideal to use alongside RestoreClay
- Helps to “soften” and restructure hard clay soils.
- Adds “body” and nutrients to sandy soils.
1 Gal will treat up to 12,000 sq ft of lawn or garden.
Recommended Application Rates
SHAKE WELL PRIOR TO EVERY USE.
LAWN/GARDEN: Apply 1 oz (30 ml) per 100 sq. ft. of lawn or garden with hose end sprayer. Can be applied every 3-4 months. Water after to saturate down to the root zone.
POTTED PLANTS/CONTAINER GARDENS: Apply 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) per 1 gal water. Water as normal. Can be applied every 2-4 weeks.
TREES/SHRUBS: Apply 2-3 oz per 1 gal. water. Apply around the plant to root zone. Water enough to saturate up to 4 inches. Can be applied every 4 weeks.
Contains NONPLANT FOOD INGREDIENT
Humic Acids…………...4%(CDFA Method)
Total of other Ingredients (Inert Material)…………96%
Net Contents: 1 US Gal of 6% Liquid Humate.